How do I get a library card?
Library cards are free of charge to any Charlotte County resident. Children under the age of 16 must have a parent or legal guardian present to apply for a library card. Acceptable proofs of residency forms include the following:
- Valid Florida Driver's License with Charlotte County address
- Charlotte County Voter's Registration
- Charlotte County Property Tax Receipt
- Florida I.D. Card (Issued by Driver's License Bureau)
- Certificate of Residency
- Business License issued in Charlotte County
- Employment I.D.
- Charlotte County School I.D.
- Charlotte County Utility Bills
Non-residents may have a card for:
- $10.00 for 3 months
- $20.00 for 6 months
- $35.00 for 12 months