Up to FIFTY (50) books and other library materials may be checked out at any of the Charlotte County locations with a valid library card for the following loan periods:
- 3 weeks: Regular Books; Paperbacks; Audiobooks; Music CDs; Playaways
- 2 weeks: New Adult Fiction; New Adult Non-Fiction
- 1 week: Movies; Magazines; Playaway Views; Reference
Reserves and Renewals
- Maximum number of reserves per card is FIFTEEN
- Reserves via Internet, in person, or by phone
- Renewals via Internet, in person, or by phone
- Maximum 3 renewals if no reserves pending
- Outside returns are available for after-hours returns at ALL locations
- $0.25 per day per item for Books, Paperbacks, Music CDs, Audiobooks, & Playaways
- $1.00 per day per item for Movies and Views
Long overdue or lost items
- Lost or long overdue items will be billed at the cost of the item plus a $3 processing fee.
- Fines in excess of $10 must be paid before any materials may be checked out.
Revised December 2016 Distributed by Charlotte County Government