Download an E-book or Audiobook
To download an e-book or audiobook, please follow these directions:
- Click here to open the eLibraryNJ website.
- Click on the ‘Account’ icon in the upper right corner.
- Select ‘Clark Public Library’ from the available dropdown menu.
- Enter your library card number in the corresponding text box.
- Browse the available selection by clicking on the ‘Menu’ icon in the upper right corner, or enter a relevant term in the search box.
- Once you find a title you’d like to checkout, hover your cursor over it and select ‘Borrow.’ You will be directed to a page where you will see an option to ‘Download.’ Click on it.
- While attempting to ‘Borrow’, you may only see an option to ‘Place Hold.’ If you select this option, you will be notified when a copy becomes available.