The Carl Elliott Regional Library System has an interactive website that allows patrons to search the card catalog, place items on hold, and view library account information from any computer with internet access. The site also offers access to online databases for research, test preparation, and homework help.
Logging into the Website
1. Open your web browser to www.youseemore.com/cerl.
2. Click My Account under the Welcome message.
3. On your first visit, you can set up an EZ Log On by clicking the Create an EZ Log On button.
4. In the Library ID field, type the full number on the back of your library card.
5. The PIN for first time use is 1111.
6. Create a user name and password.
7. Click Finish Creating Your EZ Log On.
This brings you to the Account Summary page for your library account. Here you can view the status of items checked out, items requested, and any fines owed.
Managing Your Account
Once logged in to your account, you can create a user name and password if you did not when first logging in.
From the green tabs at the top of the page, you can access saved lists and searches. You can also change your password or print any information about your account.
Important: Once you have created your user name and password, the library cannot recover it for you. You must remember your info to access your library account.
Placing a Hold Request
2. Type the item information in the Search our Catalog box.
3. Click the green Search box or hit Enter.
4. After choosing the title, click the Request button to the right.
5. Log in using your user name and password.
6. A popup will open showing if your request was approved or denied.
You will be notified via email or telephone when your request has arrived. Items must be picked up within 7 days, or the request will be canceled.