- Friends of HRL
Spring Used Book Sale March 28 - April 1, 2017
Hours: Tuesday Mar. 28 10 a.m.–8 p.m.; Wed. through Sat., 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted. For more information, call (540) 662-9041, ext. 31 or email email@example.com
Directions: From I-81, take exit 310 (Kernstown exit); go east on Rt. 37, take a right onto Tasker Rd. (Rt. 642); travel 1.5 miles on Tasker Road to the library.
Can you help with the Sale? Book Sale Volunteers Needed!
Book Drop-Off Mornings. A volunteer will assist you with your donations on these dates.
- December 3, 2016, 9-noon, Bowman Library only
- February 11, 2017 - 9-noon, Bowman Library only
- March 11, 2017, 9-noon, Bowman Library and Handley Library
Volunteers needed for:
- Helping with book drop-off mornings.
- Helping with the Big Sort - Mon. March 13, from 9-3 and Tues. March 14, 10-2.
- Working the book sale any of these dates and times:
Tuesday, March 28 , 10 a.m.-1 p.m.,1-5 p.m, 5 p.m.- 8 p.m..
Wedi, Mar 29 - Sat. Apr 1, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., or 1-5 p.m.
If you can help at any of these times, call (540) 662-9041, ext. 31 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your name, phone number and times you would like to work.
Page updated 21 March 2017