Join us today as talented local presenters demonstrate their skills!”:
• Prepare Heart-Healthy Meals—Susan Gail, Health Coach
• Know Your Body Composition—Marsha Laux, Simply Thrive
• Force Flower Bulbs—Jessica Garchik, Master Gardener
• Use Dried Herbs – Faith Reeves, Farm Manager, Sky Factory Farm
• Correct Movement Dysfunction—Brady Hill, Impact Fitness
• Explore Family History—Mary Meyer, using FamilySearch.org
How-To Tuesdays are structured similar to speed dating, except this is speed learning! As you enter the library, a volunteer hands you a passport that lists all the stations.
Simply look, listen, and learn as you rotate thru the stations in 15 minute intervals. At the end, you can deliver your completed passport to the front desk where it will be entered into a drawing. Who knows? You just might win a prize!
Contact: Front Desk Staff 641-472-6551