Welcome to our new website!!
NaNoWriMo Kick Off
Photo of the Week
Photo by Steve Decker
Dont forget storytime!
Monday - BOOK BABIES! - 10 and 10:30
Tuesday - SUU Storytime - 6:30
Wednesday Storytime - 10 and 10:30
Thursday Storytime - 10 and 10:30
Donations to the Library
The Library accepts donations of books and other materials. However, note all materials will be retained by the Library. Please note:
Materials likely to be retained are:
- Relatively new materials (5 years old or less).
- Timely materials (old computer books and old text book will likely be discarded).
- New magazines.
- High demand materials in excellent condition.
- Materials that complete series that have been lost.
- New/good condition materials of local interest.
- Local authors' works for which MARC records may be obtained.
The Library is not obligated to keep donated materials. Once the Library receives a book or other donation it becomes the property of the Library and will be used or discarded to meet the Library's needs.