LS2Kids
Kid's Catalog
About Us

LuVerne's first library was a traveling library sponsored by the Progressive Club in the spring of 1923.  The books were kept in bookcases on the balcony of the Corner Store and members took turns serving as librarian.  In February, 1929, ladies of two clubs met with council members concerning the establishment of a public library.  The LuVerne Community Library was founded in 1939 and housed in the City Hall.  Our present building was built in 1968.  The LuVerne Public Library continues to provide high quality library service, including a variety of books for all ages and access to technology, to all people.

113 DeWitt St. LuVerne, IA 50560  |  Phone: 515-882-3436
Powered by: YouSeeMore © The Library Corporation (TLC)