Wireless Internet (WiFi) is available free of charge to patrons at both library locations. The library's WiFi is public and does not require a password; however, users must agree to the library's Electronic Resources Access Policy after connecting.
Disclaimers & Limitations:
- Wireless Internet access is provided with no guarantee and no warranty.
- Data transferred through the wireless network is not secure and may be monitored, captured, or altered by others.
- The Natchitoches Parish Library assumes no responsibility for the protection of personal patron equipment or for laptop configurations, security, or data files resulting from connection to the Library's network.
- The library is exempt from liability for data stolen, altered or deleted while using the wireless access.
- Library staff is not able to provide technical support and is free of responsibility in regard to patrons’ computers or other equipment in accessing the wireless network.
- At its sole discretion, the Natchitoches Parish Library may terminate this public access at any time and without prior notice.
- Wireless printing is available through the library's MobilePrint Service, powered by PRINTERON. Patrons are able to use their personal computers or mobile devices to send print jobs to the library's printers from any location. Remote prints may only be sent during the library's normal operating hours and must be printed within two hours of submission.
- Headphones will be required by patrons listening to audio content inside the Library while connected to the wireless network. Wireless users must provide their own headphones.
- In using the free wireless Internet access, the patron agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Natchitoches Parish Library, its administration and employees, and any affiliate, from any damage that may result from the use of the wireless Internet access.
- Patrons using the wireless Internet access agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of the Natchitoches Parish Library Electronic Resources Access Policy.