The library accepts gifts, donations, and endowments.
- No determination of the value of any item donated will be made by any staff member. The donor cannot be furnished with value or price information or estimates.
- Once a book, magazine, cash, set of books, or any other item or group of items is given over to the library, it may not be returned. It becomes the unconditional property of the library.
- Gifts which have conditions attached to them will not be accepted.
- Endowments may be established for a particular purpose.
- When a gift is made to the library, a receipt may be issued at the donor’s request.
- The Director may accept memorial gifts to purchase books in memory of a deceased person.
If you have a large amount of books to be donated to the library, please contact the Outreach Coordinator at (318) 238-9236.